Menu in English
The classic bread, with Seven Cereals (wheat, spelled, barley, rye, oats, corn and rice) and focaccia are our exclusive production.
For all our recipes we use:
– Beef meat of Pezzata Rossa Italiana from a farm in Val Varaita – Mountains of Piemonte; certified and guaranteed, raised outdoors, fed without GMOs, matured for 15 days (depending on availability, otherwise meat from Fassona or Garronese cattle born, raised and slaughtered in Piedmont).
– Pork and artisanal cured meats from pigs born and reared in Piedmont and from Black Pigs and Borghigiani reared outdoors by Ciabot farm in Baldichieri d’Asti (where indicated)..
– Mountain cheeses from the Bessè dairy in Val Varaita from cow’s milk from Italian Red Pezzata
– Buffalo cheeses from the Facchi dairy in the Ticino Park
– Eggs from hens raised on the ground by the Fantolino company
– Extra virgin olive oil from Sicilia – Trapani – Az. Agricola Sortino.
– Italian black truffles.
– Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Tasting Menu Euro 42
Veal Cubes with Tuna Sauce, capers, anchovies
Eggplant fillet with herbs, fresh goat cheese cream and confit cherry tomatoes
Plin (Little ravioli) filled in with hazelnuts on mountain cheese fondue and mushrooms soil
Braised Red Pezzata roast veal with Barbera red wine, Porcini mushrooms and katsuobushi
PeachesBonet (amaretti and chocolate creme caramel)
The tasting menu is valid only for the whole table
Special of the week
Zucchini flowers breaded and filled in with Ratatouille ꕤ 14
Veal Cubes with Tuna Sauce, capers, anchovies 13
Soy eggplant fillet with herbs fresh goat cheese cream and confit cherry tomatoes ꕤ 12
Steamed bun with black pork shank and parsley sauce 13
Fassona beef tartare with breaded egg at 63° C and crispy anchovies 15
Duck Foie Gras escalope with brioche bread and lemongrass apricots 16
Homemade Pasta ❊
Special of the week
Tajarin with Porcini mushrooms and black truffle ꕤ 17
Plin (Little ravioli) filled in with hazelnuts on mountain cheese fondue and mushrooms soil ꕤ 14
Agnolotti with three roasts with mountain butter and caviar sage 14
(ravioli filled in with three roasts: Red Pezzata Beef, Pork, Rabbit)
Tajarin (little noodles) with goose ragout, apricots and dark chocolate 15
Risotto with strawberries and fresh goat cheese ꕤ 14
Tajarin (little noodles) with mountain butter and black truffle ꕤ 17
Special of the week
Goose leg confit with porcini mushrooms and black garlic mayonnaise 23
Braised Red Pezzata roast veal with Barbera red wine, porcini mushrooms and katsuobushi 20
Soft and crunchy Black Pork, mango sauce and watermelon jelly 20
Duck breast confit with truffle, cherries and grilled zucchini 23
Smoked pigeon on vanilla cream and potato millefeuille with lemon 26
ꕤ Vegetarian dishes available even in a vegetarian version
❊= Frozen foods
For intolerances / allergies, please contact
immediately the staff room.
Or click here to know all the allergens present in our dishes.
Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Of our production
Dark chocolate giandujotto filled with wild berries mousse 8
Lemon and mint cold Cream with meringues 7
PeachesBonet (amaretti, peaches and chocolate cold mousse) 8
Eggnog mousse with almond crumble 7
Strawberry tiramisu 6
Moscato Piemonte D.o.c. Caldera bottle 22
Passito di Moscato Piemonte “La Bella Estate” glass 4
Passito di Favorita “O Drè” Bel Colle glass 4,5 | bottle 33
Passito di Brachetto Generaj glass 4,5 | bottle 33
Passito di Ruchè “Passione” Caldera glass 7 | bottle 39
Tarasco Passito di Arneis Cornarea 2016 ¤ glass 8 | bottle 42
Nebbiolo Chinato Cocchi glass 5
Coffee and Bar
Filtered water 50 cl 50cl 1,00
with regularly checked and cleaned system
Caffè espresso, dek, orzo 2,00
(addition euro 1,00 more)
The, Tisane, Cappuccino 3,00
Cover charge, our bread and service 2,50