Menu in English
The classic bread, with Seven Cereals (wheat, spelled, barley, rye, oats, corn and rice) and focaccia are our exclusive production.
For all our recipes we use:
– Beef meat of Pezzata Rossa Italiana from a farm in Val Varaita – Mountains of Piemonte; certified and guaranteed, raised outdoors, fed without GMOs, matured for 15 days (depending on availability, otherwise meat from Fassona or Garronese cattle born, raised and slaughtered in Piedmont).
– Pork and artisanal cured meats from pigs born and reared in Piedmont and from Black Pigs and Borghigiani reared outdoors by Ciabot farm in Baldichieri d’Asti (where indicated)..
– Mountain cheeses from the Bessè dairy in Val Varaita from cow’s milk from Italian Red Pezzata
– Buffalo cheeses from the Facchi dairy in the Ticino Park
– Eggs from hens raised on the ground by the Fantolino company
– Extra virgin olive oil from Sicilia – Trapani – Az. Agricola Sortino.
– Italian black truffles.
– Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Veal with tuna sauce, capers, anchovies
Egg at 63°C with toma cheese fondue foam, herb croutons and crispy jerusalem artichokes ꕤ
Agnolotti* with Red Pezzata Beef roast and big raviolo with gravy sauce
Braised Red Pezzata roast veal with Barbera red wine, artichokes
PearsBonet (amaretti, pears and chocolate cold mousse)
The choice for the entire table is required (Euro 42 per person)
Special of the week
Duck foie gras escalope with brioche bread, chestnuts and grapes 16
The Absolute artichoke ꕤ vegan in cooking oil with its cream 13
Veal with Tuna Sauce, capers, anchovies 13
Bagna Caöda with warm vegetables and diced marinated trout 13
Egg at 63°C with toma cheese fondue foam, herb croutons and crispy cerusalem artichokes ꕤ 13
Veal tartare and Castelmagno D.o.p. cheese and italian hazelnut cheesecake 15
Tongue of Italian red spotted beef with pumpkin cream and Jerusalem artichokes 13
Homemade Pasta ❊
Special of the week
Plin (Little ravioli) filled in with hazelnuts on mountain cheese fondue and mushrooms soil ꕤ 14
Agnolotti with Red Pezzata Beef roast and big raviolo with gravy sauce 14
Chestnut flour gnocchi with pumpkin cream and Bra sausage ꕤ 14
Risotto with smoked beetroot and cow’s milk blue cheese ꕤ 14
Special of the week
Duck breast confit with wasabi mayonnaise and grilled cauliflower 23
Braised Red Pezzata roast veal with Barbera red wine, artichokes 20
Soft and crunchy Black Pork, apples and tarragon sauce 20
Prussian beef diaphragm steak with Piemonte persil sauce, hollandaise sauce and chicory 20
Raclette in four flavors 23
(and different textures: with artichokes, smoked ham and bra sausage)
ꕤ Vegetarian dishes available even in a vegetarian version
❊= Frozen foods
For intolerances / allergies, please contact
immediately the staff room.
Or click here to know all the allergens present in our dishes.
Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Of our production
Dark chocolate giandujotto filled with italian hazelnuts mousse 8
NOT a Tarte Tatin with salted caramel 8
PearsBonet (amaretti, pears and chocolate cold mousse) 8
Eggnog mousse with almond crumble 7
Moscato Piemonte D.o.c. Caldera bottle 22
Passito di Moscato Piemonte “La Bella Estate” glass 4
Passito di Favorita “O Drè” Bel Colle glass 4,5 | bottle 33
Passito di Brachetto Generaj glass 4,5 | bottle 33
Passito di Ruchè “Passione” Caldera glass 7 | bottle 39
Passito di Malvasia “Passi di Gio” L’Autin (invecchiato in botti di pietra di luserna) glass 8 | bottle 42
Tarasco Passito di Arneis Cornarea 2016 ¤ glass 8 | bottle 42
Nebbiolo Chinato Cocchi glass 5
Coffee and Bar
Filtered water 50 cl 50cl 1,00
with regularly checked and cleaned system
Caffè espresso, dek, orzo 2,00
(addition euro 1,00 more)
The, Tisane, Cappuccino 3,00
Cover charge, our bread and service 2,50