The Seven Cereals bread is our exclusive production.
For all our recipes we use:
– Beef meat of Pezzata Rossa Italiana from a farm in Val Varaita – Mountains of Piemonte; certified and guaranteed, raised outdoors, fed without GMOs, matured for 15 days (depending on availability, otherwise meat from Fassona or Garronese cattle born, raised and slaughtered in Piedmont).
– Pork and artisanal cured meats from pigs born and reared in Piedmont and from Black Pigs and Borghigiani reared outdoors by Ciabot farm in Baldichieri d’Asti (where indicated)..
– Mountain cheeses from the Bessè dairy in Val Varaita from cow’s milk from Italian Red Pezzata
– Buffalo cheeses from the Facchi dairy in the Ticino Park
– Eggs from hens raised on the ground by the Fantolino company
– Extra virgin olive oil from Sicilia – Trapani – Az. Agricola Sortino.
– Italian black truffles.
– Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Breaded and fried artichokes ꕤ 14
Veal with Ancient Tuna Sauce 13
Fry of bovine offal with Pumpkin and Thyme puree 12
Red pepper and cardi Flan with traditional Bagna Caöda (oil, garlic and anchovy sauce) and cabbage strips 13
Beef tongue with soft foie gras and rennet apple and mint jam 13
Poché egg, mountain cheese fondue with Jerusalem artichoke chips and croutons ꕤ 13
Crispy veal tripe on smoked aubergine and Pecorino cheese cream 12
Knife chopped veal of Fassona with fermented Red cabbage salad and three consistencies of Castelmagno Cheese 14
Homemade Pasta ❊
Plin with local pork chopped sausage ꕤ 13,5
Little ravioli filled in with cheese and hazelnuts
Agnolotti with three roasts and their restricted sauce 13
(ravioli filled in with three roasts: Red Pezzata Beef, Pork, Rabbit)
Artisanal Gnocchi with Pumpkin, drops of Blue cheese and crunchy hazelnut ꕤ 13
Risotto with braised Artichokes with marjoram and their cream ꕤ 13
Extra organic Carnaroli from Cascina Ariatta in Nibbia (NO)
The three earthenware of Raclette ꕤ ❊ 18
About 25 minutes for the cooking and the gratin
Cow’s milk cheese made from melted raw milk and baked au gratin served in three ceramic bowls with potatoes and:
– Sausage; – Pumpkin and Rosemary; – Artichokes.
Braised Red Pezzata roast veal cooked at low temperature 17
with Barbera red wine, served with a shallot and rosemary potato timbale
Soft and crunchy of Black Pork and almonds cooked in slate 19
Served with glazed onions and cedar sauce
Sliced duck breast glazed with honey and chilli, with mandarin powder and sour chicory 21
Beef sirloin of Fassona in hazelnut and mustard crust with Castelmagno cheese fondue and Artichokes 23
with rustic baked potatoes (about 180 gr. of Sirloin)
ꕤ Vegetarian dishes available even in a vegetarian version
❊= Frozen foods
For intolerances / allergies, please contact immediately the staff room
Due to the limited space at the cash desk, please ask and wait for the bill at the table.Payment will also be settled at the table. Thanks for collaboration.
Of our production
Apple pancakes breaded in ladyfingers with Chantilly cream 6
Bonet (amaretti and chocolate creme caramel) 6
Creamy coffee with almond mousse and crunchy pecan nut 6
Piedmont hazelnut cake with hot zabajone 8
Pear brownie with dark chocolate 6
Warm Apple Crumble with Chantilly Cream 6
Warm Zabajone – eggnog with Corn cookies # 8
Moscato dolce sparkling D.o.c bottle 22
Passito di Moscato Piemonte “La Bella Estate” glass 4
Passito di Favorita “O Drè” Bel Colle glass 5 | bottle 29
Passito di Brachetto Generaj glass 5 | bottle 29
Passito di Ruchè “Passione” Caldera glass 6 | bottle 34
Tarasco Passito di Arneis Cornarea 2016 ¤ glass 7 | bottle 42
Nebbiolo Chinato Cocchi glass 5
Coffee and Bar
Filtered water 50 cl 50cl 0,70
with regularly checked and cleaned system
Caffè espresso, dek, orzo 2,00
(addition euro 0,60 more)
The, Tisane, Cappuccino 3,00
Cover charge, our bread and service 2,80